An Introduction to Karhoo
At Karhoo, we are creating the largest and most transparent marketplace for ground transportation: the Karhoo Mobility Exchange.
By aggregating ground transport around the world, with regulated/licensed taxi and Private Hire Vehicles (PHV), we will give greater choice to consumers and corporates alike, bring new opportunities and data for the private and public sector, and help to enable ‘smart cities’ for citizens everywhere.
Karhoo, the first fully-integrated global, neutral, booking platform for regulated Taxis and PHVs, funded by RCI Bank and Services, the financial services provider for the Groupe Renault brands in the world and for the Nissan Group brands mainly in Europe.
We are looking for a Sales Executive:
Karhoo is looking to recruit a Sales Executive who will work within the Operations Expansion team. For the last part of this, and next year, Karhoo has ambitious growth goals and the ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic, competitive mindset. In this role you will be taking on the challenge to grow our supply footprint across Europe while working side-by-side with the team to reach- and exceed the targets set-out. You will be reporting to the Head of Expansion.
- Explore - Identify and qualify new supply partners for Karhoo's marketplace via cold calling, (cold) emailing campaigns and through interaction with professional industry network groups
- Present & Build - Schedule calls with key decision makers, pitch our proposition and move them through the sales pipeline while maintaining accurate records of your business development activities on Salesforce
- Activate - Ensure an accurate, rapid, and satisfying onboarding experience for your supply partners
- Implement - Collaborate with the team to set-up workstreams & sales strategies that nurture supply acquisition velocity and hit-rate while maintaining eye for an inclusive culture
Skills and Experience:
Commercial Acumen - Experience in building/closing a book of business
Will to Win - Ownership and perseverance in achieving goals (quitting isn’t an option and you do what it takes to overcome and push through setbacks and obstacles).
Quick Learner - Ability to quickly process new information and draw on existing knowledge to apply to new situations
- English and German required
Geographical Scope / Location:
This role is remote-first: primarily you will be working remotely but we would like you to be open to visiting our office(s) on occasion. All of our offices are COVID-secure.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus one day extra per year of service)
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
- Life insurance
- A high-spec Macbook / Linux / Windows laptop
- Social events and initiatives with our local and global teams
- Central offices in London, Krakow and Paris
Karhoo - Better Together
At Karhoo we value diversity and recognise that building a diverse team makes our business stronger and more successful. To create an inclusive environment, we empower our staff with the responsibility to be open, share their ideas and experiences whilst listening to their colleagues for the betterment of themselves, our business and the industry we operate in.
Our Diversity and Inclusivity Forum, Better Together, is led by our staff and exists to provide Karhoo with the necessary information and initiatives to ensure our teams are representative and supportive of different cultures, experiences and perspectives that yield the very best results.