At Karhoo, we are creating the largest and most transparent marketplace for ground transportation: the Karhoo Mobility Exchange.
By aggregating ground transport around the world, with regulated/licensed taxi and Private Hire Vehicles (PHV), we will give greater choice to consumers and corporates alike, bring new opportunities and data for the private and public sector, and help to enable ‘smart cities’ for citizens everywhere.
Karhoo, the first fully-integrated global, neutral, booking platform for regulated Taxis and PHVs, funded by RCI Bank and Services, the financial services provider for the Groupe Renault brands in the world and for the Nissan Group brands mainly in Europe.
Key Account Manager: Corporate Mobility and Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
As a Key Account Manager, you are responsible for identifying and developing productive relationships with key decision-makers and procuring new partners for the Karhoo marketplace. We’re looking for a passionate and driven Key Account Manager who’s a born salesperson, can work independently and proactively, as well as in a team, and who can interact professionally with partners on all levels.
Joining a newly formed vertical you will work closely with our other teams, including Hotels, OTAs and Loyalty. You will need to be able to demonstrate strong networking skills and the ability to manage stakeholder relationships, with experience of working in sales in the corporate business world.
We are here to positively disrupt the ground transportation industry and we need your help. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced technology company and change the future of mobility, we want to talk to you.
This position can be based in either London or Paris and will require travel.
- In-depth knowledge of the mobility and ground transport industry
- Knowledge of the travel agency industry
- Strong knowledge of Karhoo’s competitive landscape
- Fluent English, plus an additional European language
- 5+ Years of Key Account or Strategic Account Management experience
- A go-getter; we are looking for an individual who can create new relationships and build on their existing network of contacts
- A true interest in technology and the new world of mobility
- Evidence of procuring new B2B partners from the corporate or travel agency space (or similar)
- Ability to demonstrate strong networking skills and influence decisions
- Experience of technical or platform sales
- Ability to adjust communication style depending on the stakeholder
- Capable of delivering engaging presentations to various audiences
- The capacity to self-motivate and prioritise own workload
- Focused on finding solutions, always putting the customer first
What You'll Do:
- Support Karhoo’s partner strategy
- Promote the Karhoo brand and its services to potential corporate partners
- Identify new leads, sign new deals and bring additional revenue to the company
- Connect, network and join the dots
- Be the relationship builder for various internal and external stakeholders that are involved in the Key Account
- Train, consult, monitor, support internal and external stakeholders
- Present Karhoo innovations with Key Accounts to increase performance
- Analyse Key Accounts on a national and a global level
- Monitor internal projects by being the main contact person between Karhoo and the Key Account
- Join a truly transformative industry that will soon include autonomous vehicles and get to first hand impact the global mobility revolution
- Opportunity to work with the largest alliance of car manufacturers in the world, Renault Nissan Mitsubishi
- An amazing start-up culture with a get-things-done mantra
- Competitive base salary and benefits