At Karhoo, we are creating the largest and most transparent marketplace for ground transportation: the Karhoo Mobility Exchange.
By aggregating ground transport around the world, with regulated/licensed taxi and Private Hire Vehicles (PHV), we will give greater choice to consumers and corporates alike, bring new opportunities and data for the private and public sector, and help to enable ‘smart cities’ for citizens everywhere.
Karhoo, the first fully-integrated global, neutral, booking platform for regulated Taxis and PHVs, funded by RCI Bank and Services, the financial services provider for the Groupe Renault brands in the world and for the Nissan Group brands mainly in Europe.
As a Key Account Manager (Hotels) you are responsible for managing the relationship we have with our existing partners and procuring new partners to the Karhoo marketplace. We’re looking for a passionate and driven Key Account Manager who’s a born salesperson, can work independently as well as in a team, and who can interact professionally with partners on all levels. We are here to positively disrupt the ground transportation industry and we need your help. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced technology company and change the future of mobility, we want to talk to you.
Your role will be to build and manage relationships with our key partners, working with them to optimise their performance and experience with Karhoo. You will create in-depth quantity and quality reports on results and performance and keep our partners up to date with our service.
You will need to be able to demonstrate strong networking skills and the ability to manage stakeholder relationships, with experience of working and sales in the hospitality sector.
- In-depth knowledge of the mobility and ground transport industry
- Strong knowledge of Karhoo’s competitive landscape
- Fluent English, second language an advantage
- 5-10 Years of Key Account or Strategic Account Management experience
- A true interest for technology and the new world of mobility
- Procuring new partners from the hospitality sector
- Ability to demonstrate strong networking skills
- Experience of technical or platform sales
- Ability to adjust communication style depending on the stakeholder
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations to various audiences
- Ability to read and interpret multiple data sources in order to define short/medium/long term goals
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload in line with business needs
- Ability to be open to new approaches and ideas when finding solutions for customers;
- Strong Customer focus and proactive attitude
What You'll Do:
- Support Karhoo’s partner strategy
- Promote the Karhoo brand and its services to Key Partners
- Be the relationship builder for various internal and external stakeholders that are involved in the Key Account
- Train, consult, monitor, support internal and external stakeholders
- Present Karhoo innovations with Key Accounts to increase performance
- Analyse Key Accounts on a national and a global level
- Monitor internal projects by being the main contact person between Karhoo and the Key Account
- Join a truly transformative industry that will soon include autonomous vehicles and get to first hand impact the global mobility revolution
- Opportunity to work with the largest alliance of car manufacturers in the world, Renault Nissan Mitsubishi
- An amazing start-up culture with a get-things-done mantra
- Competitive base salary
- 25-days holiday
- Private medical and travel insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life assurance - £150,000 per life