At Karhoo, we are creating the largest and most transparent marketplace for ground transportation: the Karhoo Mobility Exchange. By positively enabling ground transport around the world, with regulated/licensed taxi and PHV fleets, we will give greater variety to consumers and corporations alike, bring new opportunities and data for the private and public sector, and help to enable ‘smart cities’ for citizens everywhere.
Karhoo, the first fully-integrated global, neutral, booking platform for regulated Taxis and PHVs was bought out of administration in January 2017, funded by RCI Bank and Services, the financial services provider for the Groupe Renault brands in the world and for the Nissan Group brands.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with a proven success track record, and able to lift our online presence and email automation programme effectiveness to the next level, in order to directly contribute to Karhoo’s growth.
The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and practices, and lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to implementation. Reporting to the VP Marketing, they will work with internal and external stakeholders to take full ownership of the website, social media, online advertising and email automation.
- Understand target audiences and devise engaging, informative content
- Develop Karhoo’s digital strategy
- Plan and execute campaigns across online channels
- Create and maintain Website content
- Manage Social Media presence, grow the audience
- Manage Lead Gen / Sign Up emails and client communications
- Manage a Paid Media budget for Adwords, display, sponsored content...
- Create landing pages and optimize conversion
- Measure channel performance and acquisition cost, create KPI dashboard
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Define and administer the tools stack for Marketing - Salesforce, Instapage, Autopilot, Wordpress, Google Analytics - with the support of technical teams
- 3+ years of B2B digital marketing experience
- Creative profile, able to bring complex propositions to life
- Ability to collaborate, lead projects and manage stakeholders
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools
- Up-to-date with the best practices in digital marketing
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related fields
- Excellent command of English, additional languages are a bonus
Nice to have
- Startup experience / comfortable working in a fast-changing environment
- Data-oriented approach and close attention to detail
- Autonomous and ability to manage own workload
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS will be desirable.
- Competitive salary
- Your own L&D budget
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Free fruit, free Coffee (an In-House barista) and a roof-top terrace in our WeWork Office in Paddington