At Karhoo, we are creating the largest and most transparent marketplace for ground transportation: the Karhoo Mobility Exchange.
By positively enabling ground transport around the world, with regulated/licensed taxi and PHV fleets, we will give greater variety to consumers and corporations alike, bring new opportunities and data for the private and public sector, and help to enable ‘smart cities’ for citizens everywhere.
Karhoo, the first fully-integrated global, neutral, booking platform for regulated Taxis and PHVs was bought out of administration in January 2017, funded by RCI Bank and Services, the financial services provider for the Groupe Renault brands in the world and for the Nissan Group brands.
As we transition from start-up to scale-out mode, we are seeking a talented Technical Product Manager to work in a cross-functional agile team to own everything from discovery to optimisation as required.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision and philosophy
- Collaborate with commercial and technical teams on product architecture, capability, and composition
- Work with senior management to curate product plans and roadmaps and ensuring the team delivers roadmap items on time
- Relentless prioritisation and alignment with stakeholders to ensure products are capable of capturing the highest value
- Build a product-value measurement framework and communicate performance to key stakeholders
- Collect and evaluate feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Coordinate cross-functional teams and challenge the team on delivery speed and quality of the work
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision and document and refine them with the team
- Own the full requirements life cycle (from roadmap to story)
- Lead the requirement ceremonies for the team
- 3+ years relevant experience, including meaningful experience in strategic product management, product design, product development, technical product management or similar roles
- Experience working within a SaaS / PaaS business and public cloud (AWS, Google Cloud)
- Experience working within an agile delivery methodology
- Experience managing technical product delivery:
- This includes working with team engineers to develop diagrams for APIs, Microservices, CI/CD pipelines and automation strategies.
- Able to understand Technical Architecture diagrams
- Able to understand, simplify and document complex business flows and present them to the team.
- Experience analysing third party APIs documentation including security mechanisms and presenting findings for the team
- Experience writing simple queries to extract analytics or analyse logs if required
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Results-oriented, positive, can-do attitude in the face of ambitious operating environment
- Reports to the Exchange Squad Product Lead
- Align with senior stakeholders to ensure product roadmaps supports wider company vision, commercial strategy and tactical market requirements
- Align with operational teams to ensure product performance is high quality and operational and management overheads are minimal
- Align with engineering to ensure that the velocity of product delivery is maximised whilst engineering debt is minimised
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Your own L&D budget
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Free fruit, free Coffee (an In-House barista) and a roof-top terrace in our WeWork Office in Paddington