At Karhoo, we are creating the largest and most transparent marketplace for ground transportation: the Karhoo Mobility Exchange.
By positively enabling ground transport around the world, with regulated/licensed taxi and PHV fleets, we will give greater variety to consumers and corporations alike, bring new opportunities and data for the private and public sector, and help to enable ‘smart cities’ for citizens everywhere.
Karhoo, the first fully-integrated global, neutral, booking platform for regulated Taxis and PHVs was bought out of administration in January 2017, funded by RCI Bank and Services, the financial services provider for the Groupe Renault brands in the world and for the Nissan Group brands.
Karhoo has been building a significant and continually growing supply network, which we are fully utilising as we convert our successfully signed demand contracts to operationally live status. This is an opportunity to join Karhoo’s Traveller Support team based in Poland. The Traveller Support Team is dedicated to resolving pre and post-trip queries raised my specific demand partners and their associated travellers.
This role sits within Karhoo’s Operations division, the division has a fundamental impact on the success of the organisation and is responsible for converting our successfully signed Demand and Supply contracts to an operationally live status which will involve;
- Liaising with Supply Partners
- Liaising with DMS Partners
- Liaising with Demand Partners
- Ensuring the correct operational settings are implemented for both the demand partners and the fleets
- Carrying out testing with fleets
- Addressing service issues with Supply Partners directly
- Supporting key Demand Partners Traveller Support functions
- Data generation, analysis and subsequent actions
Traveller Support Supervisor, Poland
The Traveller Support Supervisor reports directly into the Operations Process Manager for Traveller Support and sits within the Traveller Support Solutions Team. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated professional to join our team based in Poland to help drive the service excellence and efficiency. There will be significant correspondence with the Karhoo Team in France and the UK
The role will require excellent communications skills to effectively communicate to 3rd party fleets, travellers, Demand partners and internal stakeholders.
Core Duties will include:
- Managing the team of agents responsible for all inbound Zendesk tickets, ensuring that all tickets are responded to in line with the agreed response times.
- Controlling the responses to inbound social media contact.
- Identify recurring questions and streamline the response processes.
- Ensuring that all issuing of trip refunds is in line with company policy.
- Liaise with fleets in order to resolve queries where required
- Act as a liaison by raising JIRA tickets in order for the engineering team to appropriately deal with any supply issue, whether on a new fleet or a product improvement.
- Provide feedback to our product teams as they build out the tools to support our customers on both sides (demand and supply) with automated solutions around onboarding of supply.
- Create and generate relevant KPI performance matrix, using the data to analyse performance, shortfalls, successes and actions.
- Provide the operational support required to deal with the unique needs of the individual demand partner and our fleet suppliers.
- Escalate any performance issues that fleets may have.
- Identify and escalate ongoing concerns with our supply partners.
- Communicating with our partners via email or telephone.
- Role will be based in Poland.
- Experience in developing and creating Customer Service processes, preferably in a similar industry
- Comfortable with numbers (invoices, charges, quotes, performance values etc).
- Excellent communication skills including; written and telephone.
- Experience in using of customer support channels.
- Must have a collaborative work ethic.
- Fluency in English and either German, Dutch or Spanish is a minimum requirement, other languages would be an added benefit.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce, JIRA, Excel and Zendesk is preferable
- Team player, able to quickly form friendly and professional relations with colleagues at all levels
- Demonstrable ability to self-manage and be organised with a strong work ethic
- Strong verbal/written communication skills & excellent attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong time management, accountability and organisational skills
- Strong commercial awareness, with an understanding of business priorities
- Highly adaptable and capable of working in a high-pressure environment