At Karhoo, we are creating the largest marketplace for ground transportation, allowing brands in Travel, Hospitality and other industries to offer taxi rides from their websites and mobile apps, virtually anywhere in the world.
By aggregating fleets and digitising the booking / riding experience, we create new business opportunities for the private and public sectors, and improve the mobility experience for millions of clients and citizens. Furthermore, we only work with licensed fleets and help them compete with ruthless disruptors.
Karhoo reinvented themselves to get out of administration in January 2017, funded by RCI Bank and Services, the financial services provider for the Groupe Renault brands in the world and for the Nissan Group brands in Europe.
The Integrations Analyst will be accountable and responsible for the analysis and implementation of our supplier platforms, which has a sole purpose of connecting demand and supply partners within our marketplace. The role will establish, redefine and project management the collaboration of internal and external stakeholders to deliver successful Supply connections.
You will be responsible for the entire integration process for each interaction with a DMS and act as the coordinator between Karhoo Teams (Product Management, Development, Operations, Business Development and QA). Whilst ensuring the success of Karhoo’s DMS customers and managing their post-implementation experiences. You will bring strong relationship-building experience, product knowledge, organisational skills, as well as a high degree of empathy to ensure the success of our DMS implementation process within our marketplace.
You will maintain a deep understanding of our platform capabilities and continue to analyse the most relevant features/functionality available within the industry. You are ultimately responsible for the integration process and the early phase of a DMS capabilities innovation, which will involve working with the business development managers, product owners and operational support teams to ensure solutions success.
- For each integration, acting as the Integrations Lead between the Karhoo development teams (Product Management, Development, and QA), the dispatch system’s contact person and the fleet supplier’s IT and operations team.
- Be part of coordinating the end to end communication process with both fleets and dispatch partners to ensure all required technical information has been received.
- Accountable for the delivery and status of the integration, with emphasis of updating all key stakeholders.
- Scoping and Developing Supply Product Initiatives for Supply Capability Features
- Responsible for Driving the Integrations Team, advocating a collaborative culture, with emphasis on industry analysis of DMS's, scoping of new territories, promoting new DMS capabilities.
- Accountable for Investigating and troubleshooting existing integrated Dispatch systems and their fleets.
- Be part of the improvement, efficiency and effectiveness of the integration process and systems.
- Be part of the reviewing post-implementation effectiveness with the Integrations Development Team.
- 1+ years’ experience in operations
- Highly developed communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to adapt to the needs of the target audience.
- Strong time and project management skills, coupled with a proactive nature and drive to succeed.
- An aptitude for making data-driven decisions
- Analytical & Industry-specific knowledge
- Demonstrated experience of working in a commercially focused environment
- Demonstrated experience of working in a customer-facing environment
- Proficiency in French is highly desirable
- Reports to the VP Supply Product Management
- Works with the integration developers, product teams, operational support, account management and business development teams.
- Collaborates with solution consultancy and product management teams to ensure alignment of Business Requirements plans to Supply product and platform capabilities
- Competitive salary
- Your own L&D budget
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Free fruit, free Coffee (an In-House barista) and a roof-top terrace in our WeWork Office in Paddington