Karhoo connects the largest brands with the most comprehensive supply content in the world. Our unique platform has simplified access to a highly fragmented market. From Anchorage to Zanzibar, Bolt to Zamora Taxi, Accor to The Trainline, Karhoo is the leading mobility platform. While others have struggled, we have strived and 2022 is the year to leverage those gains. Your foundation is a proven platform, unmatched content and envy inducing partnerships.
Global Partner Account Manager
The Marketplace Performance team – part of the Operations team – is looking for a Global Partner Account Manager. The chosen candidate will be in charge of managing our global supply partners such as Bolt, Careem, Talixo and many more to come. They will have extensive experience within the mobility industry either within operations or account management teams. The Global Partner Account Manager will report to the Head of Marketplace Performance.
- Build and maintain relationships with our extensive, but still growing network of global partners
- Use data and market insights to identify and execute on growth opportunities
- Act as the internal voice for our global supply partners and drive forward any partner specific product or operational initiatives
- Establish strong working relationships with relevant internal stakeholders - local marketplace teams, wider ops team, product, etc.
- Coordinate cross-country initiatives related to global supply partners and drive projects across our four marketplaces
- Review processes and establish best ways of working based on different partner operational set ups
- Drive improvements and best practice sharing for all live and new partners
Experience / Competence
- 5-10 years professional experience including account management expertise and experience in the mobility space gained through working for a major e-hailer or a transfer network
- Strong stakeholder management skills; good at establishing close working relations and working on a project / problem in a group
- Karhoo culture fit – smart, partner obsessed, inquisitive, ambitious, humble, authentic, transparent and collaborative. Suited to working in a high growth environment.
- Highly organised and structured with excellent communications skills
- Willingness to lead and take on responsibility
- A proactive, outcome-driven individual able to think outside the box
- Excellent attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong team working skills
- We’re remote first, but if you need a desk, we have offices in London, Paris, Krakow
- 25-days holiday
- Private medical and travel insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life assurance - £150,000 per life
- Full time employee shares