At Karhoo, we are creating the largest and most transparent marketplace for ground transportation: the Karhoo Mobility Exchange.
By aggregating ground transport around the world, with regulated/licensed taxi and PHV fleets, we will give greater choice to consumers and corporates alike, bring new opportunities and data for the private and public sector, and help to enable ‘smart cities’ for citizens everywhere.
Karhoo, the first fully-integrated global, neutral, booking platform for regulated Taxis and PHVs was bought out of administration in January 2017, funded by RCI Bank and Services, the financial services provider for the Groupe Renault brands in the world and for the Nissan Group brands mainly in Europe.
Partner Success Manager
The Marketplace Performance team – part of the Operations team – is looking for a Partner Success Manager. The chosen candidate will manage operational aspects of demand partner (DP) set up and performance after going live. They will have extensive experience managing in-house and/ or outsourced customer support (CS) teams / call centres, with a consultant mindset. The Partner Success Manager will report to the Head of Marketplace Performance.
- Cooperate with demand partner (DP) ops representatives to establish workflows that meet DP requirements and KPIs as well as maximise our performance
- Support the business development team at managing operational tasks, issues and queries
- Coordinate global initiatives and drive projects across our five marketplaces and the growing number of countries
- Review processes and establish best ways of working based on different DP operational set ups
- Drive improvements and best practice sharing for all live and new partners (DPs)
- Establish strong working relationships with relevant stakeholders - local ops managers, wider ops team, business development team, solutions team, etc.
- Proactively manage delivery of projects within set timeframes
Experience / Competence
- 5-10 years work experience including proven expertise managing in-house and/ or outsourced customer support (CS) teams / call centres
- Fluency in French or another European language – Spanish, Italian, German – would be a strong advantage
- Highly organised and structured with excellent communications skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills; good at establishing close working relations and working on a project / problem in a group
- Willingness to lead and take on responsibility
- A proactive, outcome-driven individual able to think outside the box
- Excellent attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong team working skills
- WeWork office space and perks (fruit, honest market, free beer on tap!)
- Hybrid working model based on employee’s needs and preferences
- 25-days holiday
- Private medical and travel insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life assurance - £150,000 per life
- Full time employee shares