Supply & Demand Analyst - Spain & Portugal
Operations Flexible Remote
Karhoo is an aggregation platform for taxis and VTCs that works as a market on a global scale, our motto: "for sustainable mobility". We are part of Renault M.A.I, a Renault activity subsidiary dedicated exclusively to new mobility. In addition, we are financed by RCI Banque SA, a bank specialising in automobile financing and services, owned by the Renault group.
Today we have more than 3,000 associated fleets, in more than 1,500 cities around the world. Large companies such as Booking.com, Accor hotel, SNCF or Thalys already trust us. We offer you mobility services with taxis or VTCs, technologically integrated through API in your system and available to your clients, anywhere in the world.
Our team is made up of 200 people between London, New York, Krakow and Paris.
Karhoo is looking to recruit an operations/demand analyst who will work within the Spain and Portugal Marketplace team. Karhoo has ambitious growth goals for this year and the ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic, proactive attitude. In this role you will be providing assistance to the business operations with a typical focus on handling administrative queries coming from day-to-day activities, liaising with our supply partners, and working closely with the Account Executives to analyse and optimize marketplace performance. You will be reporting to the Marketplace manager.
As a Supply / Demand analyst, you will be asked to:
- Support the Account Executives in the onboarding process and testing of new suppliers to our platform and connecting them to revenue generating demand partners
- Liaise with our demand partners and resolve, supply related, queries to ensure the good run of active fleets
- Take responsibility for investigating and handling queries affecting the day-to-day operations of supply partners in the region while working closely with the Account Executives and other Operational departments to optimize our ways of working
- Monitor operational KPIs, such as cancellation & booking rates and deep dive into our systems, including the Karhoo Dashboard, supplier API integrations & Salesforce to better understand and act on challenges arising from technical or operational errors affecting the performance
- Gather feedback and report, through interactions with the market & internal stakeholders, on our supply & demand offering, internal tools, and processes
- Communicate with our supply partners over email, phone, and Google Hangout
The ideal candidate:
- Self-starter, must be able to own, manage and complete projects and tasks with minimal instruction
- Candidate must possess strong sense of personal commitment and ability to embrace change
- Candidate must be detail oriented, organise effectively & solve challenge as they come
- 1-3 years of experience in operations or customer service & support
- Technical knowledge and experience of working/handling queries in an API and/or Tech Marketplace based enterprise will be an advantage
- Fluency in English & Spanish (Portuguese language would be seen as a benefit)
If you want to join an ultra-dynamic and multicultural company in an innovative and exciting sector, don't hesitate to apply!