Sales Executive - Spain and Portugal
Operations · Madrid Flexible Remote
Karhoo is an aggregation platform for taxis and VTCs that works as a market on a global scale, our motto: "for sustainable mobility". We are part of Renault M.A.I, a Renault activity subsidiary dedicated exclusively to new mobility. In addition, we are financed by RCI Banque SA, a bank specializing in automobile financing and services, owned by the Renault group.
Today we have more than 3,000 associated fleets, in more than 1,500 cities around the world. Large companies such as Booking.com, Accor hotel, SNCF or Thalys already trust us. We offer you mobility services with taxis or VTCs, technologically integrated through API in your system and available to your clients, anywhere in the world.
Our team is made up of 200 people between London, New York, Krakow and Paris.
We are looking for an intern to join our team in Madrid, for a period of 6 months. The Spanish market is a key market for the company where we want to accelerate our development.
You will be part of the Supply team in Spain and Portugal, which handles the fleets of taxis and VTCs, and you will work closely with all the teams in London and Paris.
As a Business Developer / CSM, you will be asked to:
- Participate in the growth of the company by prospecting and hiring new supplier partners (fleets of taxis / VTCs)
- You will be responsible for managing your lead list in our CRM, planning your time/activities to ensure you hit the goals, outbound calls and emails to establish contact with fleets, and pitching Karhoo and handling any objections.
- Register new partner fleets on our platform and become their operational support
- Support our partners by creating unique relationships with each other and providing them with regular and personalized follow-up (commercial and operational)
- Develop our product by being proactive and working closely with our London teams
- Be proactive in the implementation of processes and "best practices"
- Discover and learn in an exciting and growing sector: the mobility of tomorrow
The ideal candidate:
- You have an excellent ability for relationships and communication skills
- You are organised and rigorous in your work and you know how to manage your priorities
- You are curious and flexible: you want to learn and change does not scare you!
- You are proactive, target driven, independent and want to get involved in a position of responsibility.
- Preferable 1-3 years of experience in sales or call centre service & support
- Working in a "technological" environment does not scare you.
- You feel very comfortable in English and Portuguese.
- Based in Spain is Mandatory for this role.
If you want to join an ultra-dynamic and multicultural company in an innovative and exciting sector, don't hesitate to apply!