At Karhoo, we are creating the largest and most transparent marketplace for ground transportation: the Karhoo Mobility Exchange.
By aggregating ground transport around the world, with regulated/licensed taxi and PHV fleets, we will give greater choice to consumers and corporates alike, bring new opportunities and data for the private and public sector, and help to enable ‘smart cities’ for citizens everywhere.
Karhoo, the first fully-integrated global, neutral, booking platform for regulated Taxis and PHVs was bought out of administration in January 2017, funded by RCI Bank and Services, the financial services provider for the Groupe Renault brands in the world and for the Nissan Group brands mainly in Europe.
The Marketplace Performance team – recently formed within the Operations team – is looking for a Performance Analyst. The remit of the team is to build a scalable performance-based operating model for the Karhoo marketplaces. The chosen candidate will play a crucial role at helping the team achieve its objective by providing insights into business performance and making recommendations for improvement. The Performance Analyst will report to the head of Marketplace Performance.
Core Duties will include:
- Support the team in data mining and analysing business performance
- Develop and oversee performance dashboards and reports for the Operations team
- Continuously strive to ensure analysis, metrics and reporting provides clear, accurate, timely and actionable insights to drive informed decisions
- Independently lead projects - analyse data as well as other inputs relevant to problems at hand, find solutions and provide recommendations
- Present findings to various audiences (colleagues across the business and C-suite)
- Work with different stakeholders across the business and be comfortable incorporating inputs beyond data into an analysis
- Proactively manage delivery of projects within agreed timeframes
- Minimum 4 years experience in a Business Intelligence / data analytics role
- Experience of Business Intelligence processes and tools, e.g. Sisense, QlikView, etc
- Strong experience of SQL and schema modelling
- Experience working with modern data warehouses (e.g. Google BigQuery)
- Excellent data manipulation and analytical skills to quickly identify insights
- Data curiosity to understand and break down problems and find solutions
- An advanced degree or equivalent in statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering or an applied science
- A self-starter happy to work independently on a problem at hand and complete tasks within agreed timeframes
- Excellent attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and providing recommendations based on incomplete data, finding optimal rather than perfect solutions
- Curiosity, willingness to learn about different parts of the business and work cross functionally
- Articulate and comfortable presenting findings to various audiences (colleagues across the business and C-suite)
- Strong team working skills
- WeWork office space and perks (fruit, honest market, free beer on tap!)
- 25-days holiday
- Private medical and travel insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life assurance - £150,000 per life
- Full time employee shares