An Introduction to Karhoo
At Karhoo, we are creating the largest and most transparent marketplace for ground transportation: the Karhoo Mobility Exchange.
By aggregating ground transport around the world, with regulated/licensed taxi and Private Hire Vehicles (PHV), we will give greater choice to consumers and corporates alike, bring new opportunities and data for the private and public sector, and help to enable ‘smart cities’ for citizens everywhere.
Karhoo, the first fully-integrated global, neutral, booking platform for regulated Taxis and PHVs, funded by RCI Bank and Services, the financial services provider for the Groupe Renault brands in the world and for the Nissan Group brands mainly in Europe.
We are looking for an Operations Associate
Karhoo is looking to recruit an operations associate who will work within the Operations EU Expansion team. Karhoo has ambitious growth goals for this year and the ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic, proactive attitude. In this role you will be providing assistance to the business operations with a typical focus on handling administrative queries coming from day-to-day activities, liaising with our supply partners, and working closely with the Account Executives to analyse and optimize marketplace performance. You will be reporting to the Head of Expansion.
- Support the Account Executives in the onboarding process and testing of new suppliers to our platform and connecting them to revenue-generating demand partners
- Take responsibility for investigating and handling queries affecting the day-to-day operations of supply partners in the region while working closely with the Account Executives and other Operational departments to optimize our ways of working
- Monitor operational KPIs, such as cancellation & booking rates and deep dive into our systems, including the Karhoo Dashboard, supplier API integrations & Salesforce to better understand and act on challenges arising from technical or operational errors affecting the performance
- Gather feedback and report, through interactions with the market & internal stakeholders, on our supply & demand offering, internal tools, and processes
- Communicate with our supply partners over email, phone, and Google Hangout
Key skills & experience:
- Self-starter, must be able to own, manage and complete projects and tasks with minimal instruction
- Candidate must possess a strong sense of personal commitment and ability to embrace change
- Candidate must be detail-oriented, organize effectively & solve challenges as they come
- 1-3 years of experience in operations or customer service & support
- Technical knowledge and experience of working/handling queries in an API and/or Tech Marketplace based enterprise will be an advantage
- Fluency in English and either German or Italian (additional other languages would be seen as a benefit)
Karhoo - Better Together
At Karhoo we value diversity and recognise that building a diverse team makes our business stronger and more successful. To create an inclusive environment, we empower our staff with the responsibility to be open, share their ideas and experiences whilst listening to their colleagues for the betterment of themselves, our business and the industry we operate in.
Our Diversity and Inclusivity Forum, Better Together, is led by our staff and exists to provide Karhoo with the necessary information and initiatives to ensure our teams are representative and supportive of different cultures, experiences and perspectives that yield the very best results.